Customize the Proximity Platform to fit your brand by adding your logos, colors and images.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Settings > Brand.
- Add your branded images.
- Add your Logo with a light background and dark background. If you don’t have a logo with a dark background, a .PNG with a transparent background will work.
- Add your Favicon, which is the icon that is shown in a web browser tab. Your Favicon should be 32x32px and either a .gif or .png
- Add your Home Screen Icon which will appear in the upper left corner of the Proximity Platform. It is also used when a member saves their keys to their phone. Usually this is your logo.
- Add your Featured Image which is the image used to show your space on map.proximity.space and shouldn’t be your logo.
- Add your Wave Background Image which shows up as the background on Proximity Wave and shouldn’t be your logo. The default image is a textured black image.
- Drag the cursor around the color box, or type in the HEX color code in the field box for the Primary Color and the Secondary Color.
- This is the color theme that will be used throughout the software and displayed on your home page. Pick awesome and complimentary colors!
- Home Page
- Upload a Hero Image. This is the background image that will appear at the top of your home page and shouldn’t be your logo.
- Write your Hero Text in the text box. This will be the headline on your home page that displays below your Hero Image. The default says “You may have to work, but you don’t have to work alone”.