How do I create a discount?
Discounts are a great tool to help fill empty desks and offer incentives to come in and use your space! Discounts can either be a percentage or a dollar amount, and they can be applied to both Memberships and Reservable Resources.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Settings > Discounts.
- Click the New Discount button in the upper right.
- Create a Name for your discount descriptive of how it will be used.
- Create a discount CODE (with no spaces) that members will use to redeem the discount.
- Select your Discount Type of a percentage or a flat amount.
- Enter the Amount of your discount.
- Percentage discounts must be integers, not decimals.
- Enter Max Uses which is the number of times the code can be redeemed.
- Max uses is the total number uses, not uses per person
- Select Recurring if you want this discount to be applied to recurring memberships (as well as first membership sign-up and reservations for any selected reservable resources).
- Non-recurring discounts must be paired with resources, drop-in memberships, or the first month of a recurring membership.
- Select Enabled to make the discount active.
- Under the Where does this discount apply? section, apply the discount to whichever Memberships and/or Reservable Resources you’d like.
- Click Create Discount. You can now share this code to be redeemed when signing up for a membership or booking a Reservable Resource.
- Discounts cannot be applied at the time of approving an reservation.
- Non-recurring discounts can't be applied by the manager to recurring memberships.
- Members can sign up using a non-recurring discount for a recurring membership.
- Discounts cannot be applied to Punch Pass membership types.