Reports are built-in tools to help you review and understand your Sales Revenue, Stripe Transfers, and Reservable Resource usage.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Reports.
- Select the type of report from the drop-down menu
Sales Revenue Reports
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Revenue comparison of current and last month (Line Graph)
- Revenue by Type (Pie Chart)
- Net $ / Expenses (Pie Chart)
- Total Transactions (Amount)
- Comparison to the previous month (Amount)
- Estimated total at end of month (Amount)
- Click Download as .CSV to export invoice data.
- Use the search box to search or filter.
- Summary of all Invoices in a searchable table
- ID: Unique ID for that Invoice
- Date: Invoice Date
- Name: Member Name
- Description: Brief summary of invoice
- Total Charges: Sum of charges due from member
- Total Due: Amount awaiting payment
- Total Refunds: Sum of refunds provided to member
- Status: Open or closed
- Click Download to display a PDF of individual invoices.
- For more information on managing invoices, check out our Invoice section in the Edit Member page.
Transfer Reports: Review all Payments made to your space from Proximity.
- Total Transfers: Sum of all costs from transfers over time.
- Summary of all Transfers in a searchable table.
- ID: Unique ID for that Transfer
- Created At: Date of the Transfer
- Description, which includes the member’s name
- Amount: Cost of the Transfer
- Success: Transfer successful
- Failed: Transfer failed
- Revenue by Resource for the previous 6 months (Line graph)
- Resource-specific graphs including a calculated % of bookings that have been paid
- Breakdown of paid and free time by member, by resource