This document applies to: Coworking & Workplace
Proximity integrates with ActiveCampaign to help automate your email marketing.
Setting Up the Integration
Navigate to Settings > Developer.
- Copy and paste the URL and API Key into the empty fields on the Integrations page, then navigate to Proximity .
In Proximity :
Navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Paste the URL and API Key from AC.
- Select Connect.
- Once connected, space members in Proximity will be automatically synced into ActiveCampaign as contacts - in ActiveCampaign go to the left-hand menu, there’s a Contacts icon, and space members will be found there.
- Changes made to members in Proximity will automatically change contacts in AC.
- Changing a member’s email address in Proximity will sync with ActiveCampaign, but will create a duplicate entry for that person - all future changes to that member in the platform will sync to the new contact in AC.
- The integration syncs for each member:
- Name (first and last)
- Phone number
- Membership level
- If you have more than one space connected to ActiveCampaign, and a person is a member of more than one space, they will only appear in ActiveCampaign once - there will only be one contact for that person.
- When a member is removed from a space in Proximity , they are not automatically removed from ActiveCampaign.