Creating and Managing Events
Create all of your events in the Proximity Platform and connect your Mailchimp to build your network. Communicate and track events happening in your space. This can include lunch and learns, after hours events, classes, and much more.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Manage Events > Upcoming Events or Manage Events > Past Events.
- Click the New Event button in the upper right.
- Enter a Name for your event (minimum of 5 characters).
- Upload a Promo Image for your event.
- Create a Start Date and Start Time (both are required).
- Create an End Date and End Time (both are required).
- The Start Date and End Date must be the same day
- Enter a Description (minimum of 20 characters).
- Enter location information on the Address lines.
- If applicable, enter the Lowest and Highest Ticket Prices.
- If used, the Lowest Ticket Price must be $0 or more.
- The Highest Ticket Price must be higher than the Lowest Ticket Price.
- Click Register through Proximity for events that are free.
- If applicable, enter the maximum number of registrants for the event.
- Enter a Registration Link when events are not free and you need to use a third-party to manage tickets.
- Enter in the Max # of Registrants. Leave this blank if there is no max.
- Once the Max # of Registrants is reached, no one else can register for the event. If members cancel their registration then others can register for the event.
- If you would like to display information to members after they have registered for an event, like additional instructions or a Zoom link, add information to the Information to show members after registration field.
To review, edit, copy or delete upcoming or past events.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Manage Events.
- Select Upcoming Events or Past Events.
- View and filter the list of events.
- Click the Edit button to change details around an existing event.
- Click the Copy button to copy the event.
- Click the Delete button to delete the event.
Please note that Proximity does not currently support paid events.