If you run into any challenges or questions that you can’t find answers to, you can get help from a Proximity teammate through Intercom.
- Open the help channel from the Intercom icon found at the bottom right of the Proximity Platform.
- From the Intercom pop-out, you can start a conversation with our Support Team by selecting New Conversation. We will work to get you an answer to your question as quick as possible.
- See current and past conversations from the Your Conversations section.
- Search for an article about the topic you want to learn more about under Find an Answer Yourself.
You will receive important Intercom messages from us!
Here’s a short list of notifications we send out:
- New release notifications: Information including walk-throughs of features found in the latest release of the Proximity Platform.
- Space communications: If we see an issue at your space, we may reach out through Intercom about it before reaching out via e-mail or phone.
- Platform announcements: Downtime, long-term maintenance scheduled, or hardware updates relevant to your space.