Shared Membership vs. Team
This document applies to: Coworking
The table below outlines the difference between Shared Memberships and Proximity Team. In both scenarios, one individual/company is billed for all memberships and auxiliary costs such as add-ons, reservations, and custom charges.
Best for shared offices and small teams/companies within the same same coworking space
Best for large teams/companies, multiple membership types billed under one individual or company, and distributed teams working in multiple spaces in the Proximity Network
- The team or company shares one specific resource such as an office or a desk.
- The team/company is composed of several different membership types such as offices, desks, flex desks and/or punch passes.
- Space Manager has full control over managing the membership.
- The company/team manages the memberships with optional assistance from space managers.
- Add-ons and discount codes can be applied.
- Add-ons and discount codes cannot be applied, but there is the option for a space manager to create bulk pricing when creating membership types on their Proximity site.
- All memberships share the benefits and access that come with the shared membership, including conference room free time, Guest Passes and door access privileges.
- Each member receives the full individual benefits defined by their membership parameters including conference room free time, Guest Passes, door access.
- All members must have a Proximity login before they can be added to a shared membership.
- Members will be invited to a Team via email.
- Membership benefits mostly reside within the coworking space.
- Team owners have the option to purchase punch passes and Nomad credits for their team members who do not need a full-time membership or who travel often.
- Billed monthly for membership and upon booking reservations.
- Billed monthly for both membership and bookings.