Troubleshooting Location Services
If you are trying to load keys in the mobile app and receive an error that says, "It looks like I don't have permission to use your location or you have location services turned off," here is what to do.
- Go to Settings App > Privacy & Security > Location Services
- Confirm Location Services is turned on
- On the same screen, scroll down to Proximity and tap it
- Make sure that Allow Location Access is set to either "While Using the App" or "Always"
- Make sure "Precise Location" is turned on
- Go to Settings > Apps
- Scroll down to Proximity and tap it
- Scroll down to Permission and tap it
- Find and make sure that Location is toggled "On"
*NOTE: some brand-specific versions of Android settings may vary slightly.
If all of your settings are correct, but you still see this error message, try restarting your phone. And if all else fails, you can delete and reinstall the Proximity Mobile App to try and reset your phone's permissions.