What are Owners and Managers? How do I add another admin to our space?
Owners and Managers have administrative permissions. Only Owners can add other Owners or Managers to the platform. Owners also have the ability to hide revenue reports from Managers.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Manage Members > Member List.
- Select the member you would like to designate as an Owner or Manager.
- Check the box Space Owner or Space Manager.
- Click Update.
Managers receive email notifications about reservations and new member activity, and text messages from Wave for tour requests. *
Managers and Owners both receive a text message if a door is left open when it should be locked.
Owners and Managers are each able to:
- Access the back end of the Proximity Platform.
- Edit information about Memberships, Reservable Resources, Door Schedules, Settings, and more.
- Add discounts to a Member’s Profile. Go to Manage Members > Member List and click on the name of a member. Choose a discount you’ve created where you see the Discounts dropdown.
Owners are able to make revenue visible or hidden for Managers under Settings > General. Keep in mind, Managers will still be able to see all invoices.
How do I see who is currently an owner or manager of my space?
From your member list, you can view who is an owner or manager of your space from the badge under their name.
*For Wave Tour requests, Managers and Owners must have a phone number under their profile. Just like for members, Managers and Owners also must check the box List my name and company on Proximity Wave for visitor notifications in their Edit Profile settings to receive Wave notifications for visitors or deliveries.