Door Controller Setup
Set your door schedules, give members key access, create other parameters around location, add geofencing, manage notifications for propped open doors, color code your keys, and more.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Manage Doors > Manage. (Your door controller will be added prior to its arrival at your space.)
- Select Edit next to the door controller.
- If you would like to rename the controller to indicate its physical location, you can do so under Name.
- Leave the Subdomain as it is.
- You will see 4 doors listed on your controller. If you are using fewer than 4 doors on the controller, Remove those that do not apply. You can always add additional doors later.
- See more about creating and configuring individual doors on the Configure Doors page.