Door Controller Setup
Set your door schedules, give members key access, create other parameters around location, add geofencing, manage notifications for propped open doors, color code your keys, and more.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Manage Doors > Manage. (Your door controller will be added prior to its arrival at your space.)
- Hover over the three dots next to the door controller and select Edit.
- If you would like to rename the controller to indicate its physical location, you can do so under Name.
- Alert Notification Level: Choose who receives the notifications if your door goes offline.
- Alert Notification Threshold in Minutes: After this amount of time, you'll receive a notification if your door controller is not online.
- You will see 4 doors listed on your controller. If you are using fewer than 4 doors on the controller, Remove those that do not apply. You can always add additional doors later.
- To update the names of the doors click on the door and edit the "Name" field.
- See more about creating and configuring individual doors on the Configure Doors page.
Last update Sep 16, 2021 at 12:22pm