Google Calendar Integration
Integrating calendars for reservable resources with the Google calendar is a powerful way to coordinate when resources are being used and view them from one calendar.
- Navigate to your Google Calendar.
- Click the 3 dots on the left-hand side that says Add other calendars.
- Select Create new calendar.
- Add the name of your reservable resource. Example: Upstairs conference room.
- Select Create calendar.
- Create a calendar for each reservable resource that you would like to sync.
- Navigate back to Proximity.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Settings > Services.
- Click Connect next to Google.
- Once you have connected your Google account, navigate to Manage Reservations > Reservable Resources.
- Select your resource and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Next to Linked Google Calendar, select the correct calendar.
Repeat steps 10-13 to connect each Reservable Resource in Proximity to each Google calendar.
Please note: Existing reservations should sync immediately, after connecting; new reservations take around 5 minutes to sync.