Google Calendar Integration
Integrating calendars for reservable resources with the Google calendar is a powerful way to coordinate when resources are being used and view them from one calendar.
Configure Google Calendar
Navigate to your Google Calendar.
- Click the 3 dots on the left-hand side that says Add other calendars.
- Select Create new calendar.
- Add the name of your reservable resource. Example: Upstairs conference room.
- Select Create calendar.
- Create a calendar for each reservable resource that you would like to sync.
- Please note: You must create individual calendars for each resource.
Configure Proximity Integration Settings
From the dashboard, navigate to Settings > Integrations > Google Calendar tab.
- Click Connect next to Google.
- Once you have connected your Google account, navigate to Manage Reservations > Reservable Resources.
- Select your resource and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Next to Linked Google Calendar, select the correct calendar.
Repeat steps 1-4 to connect each Reservable Resource in Proximity to each Google calendar.
- Existing reservations should sync immediately, after connecting; new reservations take around 5 minutes to sync.
- Recurring Google events do not sync to Proximity. You will need to create a recurring reservation on Proximity.
Last update Aug 19, 2021 at 11:42am