Use a Punch Pass (Member Use)
Currently, the app does not support activating your punch pass automatically. To access your keys for the day and/or activate and use your punch, you will need to activate your punch on the web browser using your laptop or mobile web browser on your phone. You can do this from a mobile web browser or from your home before you leave to go to the space.
Activate and Use a Punch
This will grant you access for the duration of your punch. If you have key access, you will have to complete this step before accessing your keys.
- Log in to your account and select Use punch pass, which is displayed next to the 'See Memberships' button.
- From there, you'll choose your punch pass and select Activate and Use Punch.
- After activating your punch for the day, your keys will become accessible via the app or mobile web browser.
Save the Website to your Home Screen for Easy Access
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the site that you want to create a Home screen shortcut to.
- Tap the share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Launch Chrome on your device.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home Screen.
- You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.