Member Benefits are the perks associated with your memberships, such as discounts at local businesses and the amenities you offer to your members. These benefits can be for all membership types or can be for only certain membership types. All benefits will display to the public which makes this feature a great marketing tool. After adding any member benefits, members will see a new Benefits tab.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Manage Members > Member Benefits.
- Click the New Benefit button in the top right.
- Add a Title for your benefit. For example: free coffee, free parking, or 10% off at the coffee shop next door.
- Add an image for your new Member Benefit.
- Add a Description for your benefit. This will be visible to anyone, regardless of if they have an account. This is a great way to market and promote your benefit.
- Add Instructions for your new benefit. This will only be visible to members who have access to this benefit, and should clearly explain how to use the benefit and any stipulations for it.
- Please Note: If a local company is offering a discount to those with specific memberships - that could be added as a coupon code in the instructions for that particular benefit.
- Check the box that says Restrict this benefit to certain memberships? if you would like to exclude this benefit from certain Membership Types.
- Please note: Member Benefits are not available to the Community Member level.
- Click the Save button.
- Repeat these steps to add additional Member Benefits.
- Click on Benefits in your Top Navigation Bar to view them as the public will see them listed.