Navigate to Reports > User Invoices
What's included in this report is:
- KPI's (key performance indicators):
- Revenue by type graph (You can find that more in detail in the Revenue report.)
- Revenue comparison of current and last month (line graph)
- Net $ / Expenses graph
- Total transactions (amount)
- Comparison to the previous month (percentage - up or down)
- Estimated total at the end of the month (amount)
- Member Invoices
- Click Download as .CSV to export invoice data.
- Use the search box to search or filter.
- Summary of all Invoices in a searchable table
- ID: Unique ID for that Invoice
- Date: Invoice Date
- Name: Member Name
- Description: Brief summary of invoice
- Total Charges: Sum of charges due from member
- Total Due: Amount awaiting payment
- Total Refunds: Sum of refunds provided to member
- Status: Open or closed
- Click Download to display a PDF of individual invoices.
- More info on managing invoices.
Last update Oct 21, 2021 at 1:19pm