Proximity Wave is your own digital concierge that is included in the Proximity Platform. Use it at your front desk to greet visitors, help people request tours and notify your members of deliveries.
To set up Wave for your space, make sure you’ve customized your Wave Background Image under Settings > Brand from your dashboard. To view Wave, navigate to your Proximity Platform URL/wave. (example: http://yourcoworkingspace.domain.com/wave). To edit what options display on Wave, navigate to Settings > Wave.
- Take a Tour: Visitors can enter their name, phone number, and email address and request a tour. A text message will be sent to managers of the space notifying them that a tour has been requested.
- Visit Someone: Visitors can search by name via the Member Directory for the person they’re meeting. The member being visited will receive a text that their guest has arrived.
- Deliveries: Any delivery person can click Deliver a Package or Deliver Food. Similar to Visitations, they’ll enter the name of the delivery recipient. The member will receive a text that their delivery has arrived.
- Join Mailing List: Visitors can easily join your mailing list through Wave, which is a great way for you to stay in touch with them!
- Member: Members can check-in upon arrival. You can additionally add a self-certification/agreement field and checkbox to the check-in form if you'd like to have the member agree to anything additional when they check-in. Turn this on in your General Settings under 'Additional Check-in Info'. Note: A member must have a pin code associated with their account to check-in via Wave.
- Visitor: Visitors can check-in upon arrival. The self-certification/agreement field and checkbox option, if enabled, will also show up for visitors.
- Nomad: Visitors who have scheduled a visit through Nomad can check-in with Wave by applying the code that was emailed to them.
- Proximity Wave works by integrating with your member list
- To be visible on Wave, members must:
- Enter their mobile phone number in their Profile. Their phone number can be listed as private and still work with Wave.
- Check this box in their Profile: List my name and company on Proximity Wave for visitor notifications.
- Proximity Wave works on any tablet type with an internet browser, just navigate to your Wave URL on the tablet and make sure to change the settings to the tablet stays “awake” at all times.
- Proximity is currently unable to set office hours or set a custom message.
- Community Members don't show up in WAVE.
Last Edit: 09/18/20 MY