Proximity Onboarding Checklist for Coworking Spaces
All of the steps in this checklist can be completed in your admin dashboard. To access the admin dashboard click on the three-line symbol in the top left corner of your Proximity portal homepage.
What do these symbols mean in this checklist?
💥 = These steps are required for your account to activate after your trial period ends
💥***Attach Payment Source (Settings > Payment Sources)
💥***Connect Stripe account (Settings > Integrations)
Manage Members Tab
Manage Reservations Tab
Manage Doors Tab
Set up door schedules & membership key access (ignore if you don't have door access integration)
(Manage Doors > Schedules > Edit Member Access)
Check all applicable boxes
Set hours of operation
Add policies (Terms of Service & cancelation policy)
- Create amenities to display on your homepage
- Brand & Content
- Logos - one light and one dark background
- Colors - two brand colors for buttons
- Photo Gallery - on the homepage
- Site content - my membership page description, lead paragraph for the login screen, resource booking description, custom text for invoices
- (Settings > Emails)
- Customize the "New Membership" Email
- This is the email that users will receive after they register for an account for the first time and become assigned to the default membership type ("Community Member). Here is a template you can use to get started!
- Customize the "Membership Change" Email by membership type (Optional)
- This is the customized email that users will receive when they upgrade to a non-default membership type. Note: If you change the membership for the member on the backend, they will not receive the Membership Change Email.
- This email can be deactivated if desired.
Customize your Proximity site URL - Reach out to your onboarding specialist, or email@example.com to request instructions.
This step will change your domain from spacename.proximity.space to members.spacename.com
Verify your domain - Click here for instructions
This step will verify the domain attached to your email address in (Settings > Emails); when automated emails are sent from the platform to your members they will come from this email address. It's recommended to use an email like firstname.lastname@example.org; members should not be replying to this email address.
- Connect any of these integrations under (Settings > Integrations)
Once you complete this checklist, you’ll be ready to sign up members! 🎉
Need us to import your members for you? Just let your onboarding specialist know. 😊
Last update Jul 29, 2022 at 3:24pm